THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
CONGRATULATIONS TO S. TRIFFIT
Win the entire Bacanha French Syrup range valued at $239.60.
Enter at https://pantry.grmt.co/bacanha and tell us the flavour you would like to try and what you would make with it.
Terms & conditions apply - see below.
Competition commences 9.00am 18 July 2023 and ends 11.59pm 31 August 2023.
Winners will NOT be contacted via social media. Winners will only be contacted via email.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entry is open to Australian residents
- The promoter is Gourmet Brands.
- Upon entering you agree to sign up the The Gourmet Pantry email list
- All entrants will enter an online ballot, and one winner will be randomly selected.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook
- Employees of the Organiser (including its affiliated and related companies) and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers, sisters, including spouses) are ineligible to enter.
- The competition opens at 9am (AEST) on 18 March 2023 and closes at 11.59 pm (AEST) on 31 August 2023.
- There is one (1) prizes consisting of eight (8) Bacanha Organic French Syrups 400ml - one (1) each of the following flavours - Yuzu, Mojito, Lime, Mint, Grenadine, Ginger, Strawberry & Passionfruit. Total prize value $239.60.
- The prize winner will be selected at 10.00 am on Monday 5 September 2023 from entries received.
- The prize draw will take place at 2 Sawmills Way, Torquay Victoria 3228.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be listed at www.thegourmetpantry.com.au/win-bacanha
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash and the prize cannot be changed to product of any other kind.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18. Proof of age will be required.
- Only one entry per customer permitted.
- The winner will be notified via email.
- Winner will have 10 days to claim the prize. If unclaimed the prize will be redrawn
- Prize(s) will be sent via Australia Post